UPDATE 3/31: The university has transitioned to "essential operations" status in response to the ongoing COVID-19 emergency. This will further scale back university operations, minimizing the number of people on campus by limiting on-campus functions to those essential for life safety, online instruction and academic support, animal care, essential research, and maintenance of buildings and critical infrastructure. Individual employees should consult their supervisors for more information on how this affects their roles. The university's full statement is available here.
Other relevant status changes from previous updates continue:
- ICTAS buildings are limited to Hokie Passport access. If you do not have Hokie Passport access, and it is essential for your work, refer to the Building Access page for instructions.
- All ICTAS conference rooms are locked and unavailable for use until further notice.
Welcome to ICTAS Facilities Services
ICTAS Facilities Services provides support to occupants in three buildings, two of which are on campus and the third located in the nearby Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center. These facilities encompass more than 173,000 square feet of research space. For more information on ICTAS Facilities, visit the main website for ICTAS.
Our facilities services team provides support in the following areas:
- Building access and security
- Equipment delivery and installation
- Space design and renovations
- Lab safety and compliance
- Event preparation
- Facilities operations and maintenance
For general assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Our Team
Ross M. Verbrugge
Director of Facilities
410 Kelly Hall
Office: (540) 231-4625
Cell: (540) 553-5966
Laboratory Safety & Compliance Manager
Dallas St. Clair
Laboratory & Database Coordinator
425 Kelly Hall
423 Kelly Hall